Re: live-helper 2.0.0 and 3.0~a1

On 26/09/10 09:43 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
with the two bugs i just reported against live build (update packages
lists, update syslinux theme) and the outstanding non-wishlist bugs
already reported in the bts.. ..i think we're through for squeeze.

This is cause for a little celebration! Coffee and dark chocolate all around ...

anyone anything missing for 2.x? i think there will be a couple of more
2.0.x uploads over the time until squeeze releases, just as it happens
with live-boot and live-config.

Nothing I can think of.

otherwise, there's 3.0~a1 in experimental now which takes care about
wheezy stuff (no lenny legacy support anymore).

Sure. So just to clarify, in case it's not perfectly obvious (and I made this mistake myself earlier by not looking first), live.debian.net squeeze-snapshots carries 2.x and sid-snapshots carries 3.x.

Ben