Re: RFC: live-initramfs 2.x features
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFC: live-initramfs 2.x features
- From: intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:47:10 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Marco Amadori's message of "Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:41:23 +0100")
- References: <4B55D951.email@example.com> <4B5CC176.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Marco Amadori wrote (25 Jan 2010 07:41:23 GMT) :
> In data domenica 24 gennaio 2010 22:53:58, Sebastian Ortwein ha scritto:
>> > Features
>> a feature which will save only selected files permanently on net, local.
>> e.g., so you can easy build mediacenter images
>> the files can be saved on shutdown and loaded on boot
> This is the actual /etc/live-snapshot.list filelist.
By the way, it seems the only place this include list feature is
documented is manpages/old/live-snapshot.it.1.txt.
I personally found it the hard way... by looking in the source how
hard it was to implement such a feature :)
| GnuPG key @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/intrigeri.asc
| OTR fingerprint @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/otr-fingerprint.asc
| Who wants a world in which the guarantee that we shall not
| die of starvation would entail the risk of dying of boredom ?