Boot Failure

the message on the screen is:
BOOT FAILED!
This Debian Live image failed to boot.
Please file a bug against the 'live-initramfs' package or email the
Debian Live mailing list at <debian-live@lists.debian.org>, making sure
to note the exact version, name and distribution of the image you were
attempting to boot.

The file /live.log contains some debugging information but booting with
the debug command-line parameter will greatly increase its verbosity
which is extremely useful when diagnosing issues.

live-initramfs will now start a shell. The error message was:

Can not mount /dev/loop0 (/live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs)
on //filesystem.squashfs

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 1:1.10.2-2) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/bin/sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
(initramfs)_

I am trying to boot from a cd which I burned with
debian-live-506-i386-lxde-desktop.iso

It booted successfully on a Sony Viao PCG-6J2L
but the failure was on an Asus Eee PC 2G Surf using a LG slim USB DVD
Rewriter.

I have no idea what to do, I'm sending this email because the message on
the screen told me to.