Processed: your mail

> retitle 573173 support for multiple kernel versions in binary
Bug #573173 [live-build] ignores images when including more than two kernels
Changed Bug title to 'support for multiple kernel versions in binary' from 'ignores images when including more than two kernels'
> severity 573173 wishlist
Bug #573173 [live-build] support for multiple kernel versions in binary
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

> retitle 573180 support non-debian kernel versions in binary
Bug #573180 [live-build] create bootloader entries for all included kernels
Changed Bug title to 'support non-debian kernel versions in binary' from 'create bootloader entries for all included kernels'
> retitle 573755 support playstation3 in yaboot
Bug #573755 [live-build] add ps3 entries in yaboot configuration
Changed Bug title to 'support playstation3 in yaboot' from 'add ps3 entries in yaboot configuration'
> retitle 578136 support uuid by default
Bug #578136 [live-build] please enable uuid for the filesystem image by default
Changed Bug title to 'support uuid by default' from 'please enable uuid for the filesystem image by default'
> retitle 584277 support httpfs/wget in --net-root-filesystem
Bug #584277 [live-build] please add httpfs/wget to --net-root-filesystem
Changed Bug title to 'support httpfs/wget in --net-root-filesystem' from 'please add httpfs/wget to --net-root-filesystem'
> retitle 586766 support to select keyboard layout easily
Bug #586766 [live-build-cgi] please offer an option to select keyboard layout easily
Changed Bug title to 'support to select keyboard layout easily' from 'please offer an option to select keyboard layout easily'
> retitle 584123 error not show if keyboard layout not set
Bug #584123 [live-magic] [live-magic] Error not show if keyboard layout not set
Changed Bug title to 'error not show if keyboard layout not set' from '[live-magic] Error not show if keyboard layout not set'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

584123: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=584123
586766: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=586766