Question on Debian Live, live-build web-frontend

--- debian-live@lists.debian.org wrote:
From: Debian Live live-build web-frontend <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
..

Have fun,
The Debian Live Team
---

Hi Debian Live Team,

As a matter of fact, I DO have a question/feedback concerning the Debian Live Helper.

The 'Debian Live Helper' URL is http://live-helper.debian.net/cgi-bin/live-helper,
a.k.a., the "live-build web-frontend of the Debian Live Project".
>From this URL, the current package-lists are (in order): debian-forensics, debian-junior, debian-live, debian-science, gnome, gnome-core, gnome-full, gnome-junior, gnustep, kde kde-core, kde-extra, kde-full, kde-junior, lxde minimal, rescue, standard, standard-x11, studio, studio-gnome, studio-kde, studio-xfce, xfce, xfce-junior

My key question===>Is there a SINGLE(solitary) webpage which describes the basic
differences between all the Debian Live package-compilations listed here ???
This would definitely be an IMMENSELY useful pice of documentation!

Thank you,
-goossbears
--
Go Open Source Software Bears!