Re: live-boot: How to assign name server in the boot parameter?

On 08/15/2010 05:59 PM, Steven Shiau wrote:
> In live-boot, the boot parameter "ip" only allows us to assign IP
> address, gateway, netmask.
> Is there any way we can assign the static name server with boot parameter?
> If not, I suggest we should have such a boot parameter to make this.

at some point, the interfaces handling from live-boot needs to move to
live-config (as it doesn't belong to initramfs-tools stage, but to early
of the late userspace).

when doing that in the next couple of days, i'll make sure that ns
entries can be specified too.

Regards,
Daniel