whi locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 options are not working with Debian Live Alpha 2?

Dear core developers,

    Please, would somebody of us try to analyse The reason, why The options

locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8
Are not working with Debian Alpha 2, but are working with Alpha 1 perfectly? Do You think, that those options would work with Beta or official release of Debian Squeeze in future?

I would like to thank You, that You did not use kernel to The Alpha 2, which is not compatible with module-assistant, so i can now use Speakup perfectly, because module-assistant can install all necessary components including CPP. Thank You very, very much, that You are including ammazing scanner API libraryes, which are able to support so many various scanners models.
I Am only sad, that locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8  is not working with Debian live Alpha 2.

Should i change The UTF-8 encoding by other type of encoding, or locales are not being able to build during boot process thank's to The some error included inside The development release of initramfs?

If UTF-8 encoding is used, Brltty daemon is able to display all Czech specific characters correctly on The braille display, and because newest stable Brltty version is awailable in The Debian Squeeze repository and Orca is working with Braille device perfectly, i can use Debian Squeeze as The release which is usable for production work.

Please, would somebody of us give a Debian packagers A suggestion, that also cuneiform OCR would be prepared for Debian Squeeze? I have found out, that triing to use .deb package for Ubuntu Lucid with this package is not good idea in Debian, because i have got error messages while triing to use cuneiform, error message contained The names of The CPU registers.