Many kind words and The recommendations for all Debian Alpha Gnome testers

Dear core developers,

    I AM very nicely surpriced by Yours programmers efford, and i would like to thank You very much for generous multimedia support related to streaming audio through The Internet. I would like aspecially to thank You for adding Shock plug-in from The free software foundation. You have made Yours best to support Flash player from Adobe, user can use even Gdebi for installing .deb package with Adobe flash player from Adobe CORP. But now, system remasters such i would like to become are being able to support remasters based on Debian live Gnome project fully legally.

My kind question for You is:

Please, would You tell me how to tune EXT2 partition labelled live-RW to tune it for The best performance without using write last access file stamp?

I would like to recommend all debian testers to do The following:

1. Use persistent option and modifi original Debian .iso images by using some tool to remove filesystem.squashfs and filesystem.packages from The .iso image. You do not have to specifi The try-usb=true or similar option. Extract The content of The original, not modified .iso image to The USB flash disk and ammazing initrd modules are so kind to users, that those modules are being able to find squashfs file system automatically without issues. So modified .iso image without The squashfs file system have to be burned to The CD or DVD, and by using this little bootable CD or DVD, You will be able to boot The Debian Alpha 1 or even 2 from The connected USB flash disk.

You can do this from Windows operating system with no need to use various non reliable USB boot creators for Windows. This algorithms are working in many Linux distros, even with PCLINUX OSS. So if somebody of us will not do somethink from preventing to do this, users will be able to use all Yours officially released .iso images while booting it by using special little bootable DVD or CD and there is even possibility to use persistent option, so user will use three devices bootable DVD or CD-ROM, connected USB flash drive and previously created EXT2 file system stored on The harddrive or other media labelled live-rw to get The persistence.

I were able to get all latest upgrades from Debian Alpha 2 without even one error during upgrading.

If You will make Yours EXT2 partition a little smaller so You will get a free space for Linux swap file, and if You will create swap file and if You will use special console command for setup this swap file, You will be able to use Debian live Alpha 2 with latest updates even with The swap file support. If The soft and kind Linux kernel will not prevent us from using Swap file while running from The persistent storage.

The advantages of this approach are:

1. User can boot from USB even if his or her BIOS is not natively supporting booting from USB.
2. This approach can work even with USB 1.0 USB compatible ports
3. Bootable CD or DVD can be safely ejected from DVD or CD-ROM drive and THE drive tray are free for use with other CD or DVD.

4. User can specifi his own combination of The kernel options to The bootable .iso image, for example, persistent and user do not have to do it by typing those kernel option to The special line during booting.

I would like to please all of us, if You would try to examine, if my approach is dangerous and if Yes, please tell me exactly why.
Debian live Alpha 2 can not be booted from USB by using Universal USB installer or Unetbootin.
Unfortunately, also my favourite options for enabling Czech locales can not be used during booting.
So i have decided to make my own a little modified .iso images.
Do not be afraid, i will not distribute those images, i know, that You would not like me because of it very much.
But it is very complicated for visually impaired users to use Plope boot manager or other similar tool for booting The operating system from USB.
And my approach is reliable and i do not think, that it is dangerous, if i were able to perform The whole distribution upgrade without even one error.
All packages are working for now and i AM very, very satisfied.
I had also solved my issues with Remastersys live installer and with The problems booting from The installed system by using Remastersys live installer.

I hope, that my infomration will be useful for somebody of us.