studio.debian.net -- suggest 'cancel' option

I've just requested a configuration on studio.debian.live, and it's put my request in a queue.

Which is fine -- I understand that it's early days for this website.

Since my request was purely of a 'I wonder if this works' nature, I'd be happy to cancel the request and try again later. But I can't find a way to cancel it.

How about adding a 'cancel request' option to the page, so that the system doesn't get bogged down with requests that people have changed their mind about?

Good luck with it all.

cheers

Chris
--