Re: A django and LAMP server based on debian live

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 08:06:59AM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 08/05/2010 07:30 AM, surreal wrote:
> > Is there any site where we can upload projects created/derived using
> > debian live??
> no, you have to look for hosting yourself. however, there's a collection
> of links to downstream projects at live.debian.net/project/downstream,
> maybe yours is relevant and could be added there.
Isn't sourceforge hosting heavy things as those?

> > Also, can we rebrand the cds created/derived using debian live(with some
> > modifications like different kernel and patches)
Of course, what are you thinking about? Haven't you seen the
debian-live way to work?
> this is free software, you can (almost) do whatever you want. not
> necessarily calling it debian afterwards, but certainly debian or
> debian-live based.
>
> in general.. i think you should try to precicely state what you want
> from us.
Well, ¿Collaboration? ¿Or just showing your project to the world?
I don't think this is the place for that, but here you got some, if
you want to contact me, even tough I don't have much time, I can
collaborate, I've been using debian-live for long time and I've
rebranded a livecd for personal use.
I'm also a security paranoid and I would love to have a
django-oriented pararanoid-security debianlive server.

Anyway, contact me if you're interested.

--
https://xayon.net

May the force be with you

--XayOn--