Re: Re: ath9k module?

Thanks for your reply.

Here is what I did to install 60alpha2 gnome on a USB.
1. Download 60alpha2 iso and verify md5sum.
2. Download and verify syslinux 4.02 exe file.
3. Format USB to FAT32.
4. Use 7-Zip to extract files in the iso to the Fat32 USB.
5. At a WinXP terminal prompt execute: syslinux.exe -d \boot\syslinux -ma F: (F: is the USB)
6. Change the name "isolinux" to "syslinux" in 6 places.
7. USB will now boot to Debian Live 60alpha2, but without persistence.
8. Use GParted to reduce the size of the FAT 32 partition to 100 miB larger than that used so far. 9. Use GParted to create an ext2 partition that uses the remainder of the USB.
10. Add "persistent" as a boot parameter.
11. The USB now boots to 60alpha2 with persistence.

 BUT, no matter what I do, I can't disable autologin.

Which step do you think I did wrong?

Thanks, Jim