Re: adding debian-installer manually

If I look at the Live-helper manual, I see that enabled is one of the
options.;....

 By default, no installer will be included in the Debian Live image. You
can enable it by using lh_config :

$ lh_config --help
  [--debian-installer
enabled|cdrom|netinst|netboot|businesscard|live|disabled]
  [--debian-installer-distribution CODENAME|daily]
  [--debian-installer-preseedfile FILE|URL]

http://live.debian.net/manual/html/debian-installer.html