How complex would be to enable live installer to read sources from bootable live USB?

Dear developers,

I know, that The tradition of Debian installers was, that those installers have been always executed from special non live CDS, and installers were able to download necessary packages from The Internet, if it was net installation, or those installers have been able to read data from The DVD directly. So GUI based live installer is really The revolution. My question is:

If it will be complex to modifi necessary components to be able to read from USB flash disk?

My next kind pleasment is focused on core developers, who are deeply familiar with at-spi infrastructure. The su-to-root command is not able to work as expected. To provide access to applications, which are executed as a root user, and when Orca is executed as debianlive user account. The algorithms used in su-to-root with some other options, such as -c or -x are really not able to enable users of at-spi related applications to get necessary information. This is sad, because visually impaired users would be able thank's to ammazing collection of applications, for performing system administration tasks to use Debian Squeeze. Yours system. Please do not forget, that Debian live development ALPHA DVD is including even ammazing multimedia plugins for Mozilla Firefox, for Iceweasel, which are enabling users to work with many audio formats. And that You even included special packages for accessing many models of scanners. This has not been possible in Debian live based on Debian Leny by The default.

   I Am ready to constructively cooperate, send debugs.

I have found out The work around, fortunately, You did not include security fix to kill gdm by used killall gdm as root, so i can run all administration tasks by kill GDM. But i AM afraid, that somebody of power developers will prevent users from killing GDM so i and other visually impaired users would be very sad. Gdm-stop command is not working in Debian.