Re: how to define location of the outputfile?

On 05/20/2010 03:23 PM, Jonas Stein wrote:
> My idea was to use tmpfs for the build process.
> That improved the speed a lot. But as a reason the binary was put into the RAM/swap too. If i could leave the binary file out oft the tmpfs i would save a few gigs of RAM.

ah, ok.. i read your last mail as if you just want to get rid of needing
to issue a copy command after the build in order to deploy the image.

will think about the other thing if there's something possible to do
without too much cluttering lh itself.

Regards,
Daniel