Re: suspend and return to normal mode is very fast

On 05/18/2010 07:12 PM, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
>    I would like to thank all core developers of Debian Live distro for
> including stable Linux kernel, for very good kernel setup before YOu
> have compiled it and that You have optimized very complex code. The
> code, which is being responsible for standby and returningfrom stand by
> to normal mode.

thanks, but that's not something we did, but the linux kernel
developers, the debian kernel team and users who reported bugs and those
that helped fixing it. the debian live team merely takes care about
maintaining the infrastructure to create and boot live systems.