Re: Overwriting files

Hello,

thanks for the quick answer, I will re read the documentation about the
local includes.

But for example, while creating a gnome debian live I noticed that gdm
auto login the user but I can't find where the autologin is set or the gdm
file is overwritten...any clue?

And thanks again manual is my friend but my girlfriend too :D
2 cents of sarcasm :D

fruity