persistent-path option is not interpreted by lh_build

Package: live-helper
Version: 2.0~a6-1

Hi,

I'm building a live system, and i would like to organize snapshot image
in a subfolder of the root.
So i'm using the persistent-path option in the bootloader kernel command
line.

However I try to understand the origin of the problem.
So i went to see the content of the file scripts/live in an uncompressed
initrd image.

Here is an extract of my scripts/live, near line number 1201:

if [ -z "${PERSISTENT_PATH}" ]
then
    root_snapdata=$(find_snap "${root_snapshot_label}" "${blacklistdev}")
    # This second type should be removed when snapshot will get smarter,
    # hence when "/etc/live-snapshot*list" will be supported also by
    # ext2|ext3|ext4|jffs2 snapshot types.
    home_snapdata=$(find_snap "${home_snapshot_label}" "${blacklistdev}")
else
    root_snapdata=$(find_snap
"${PERSISTENT_PATH}/${root_snapshot_label}" "${blacklistdev}")
    # This second type should be removed when snapshot will get smarter,
    # hence when "/etc/live-snapshot*list" will be supported also by
    # ext2|ext3|ext4|jffs2 snapshot types.
    home_snapdata=$(find_snap
"${PERSISTENT_PATH}/${home_snapshot_label}" "${blacklistdev}")
fi

I've just add this conditional test on "${PERSISTENT_PATH}" and it is
not optimized, but it is here just to help you for this bug tracking.

find_snap function never handle the case where it exists a
PERSISTENT_PATH value.

In fact, where are located these scripts ?
I mean, i can't find any template in /usr...

Best regards,
--
Marc-Henri PAMISEUX

S.A.R.L. Libricks