Re: Processing of custom .list files has changed?

On 2010-05-04 Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 05/04/2010 02:52 AM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > it looks like that has changed and instead processes all of the .list
> > files in config/chroot_local-packages.
>
> commit 1e75f2b55ee96a839eb6ac6843263440e534979c
> Author: Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>
> Date:   Mon Dec 14 10:54:42 2009 +0100
>
>      Changing local packageslists behaviour for consistency reasons, now
>      looking for .list suffix enabling them automatically
>      (Closes: #545403).

OK, thanks.

> only name those lists that you want to enable with the .list suffix.

OK, will have to make my script a bit more intelligent then.

Should I also stop using custom package list with the same name as package list provided by live-
helper (like I did with kde-full) to override the ones provided?
Or was installing the debian kde-full metapackage the result of my script making it into "-p kde-
full" and should I change that?

Regards,
  Diederik