Re: Boot failure

On 05/02/2010 02:16 PM, Krishna Murphy wrote:
there was no checksum

i've added the missing sums and signatures at
http://live.debian.net/archive/images/6.0_alpha1/powerpc/iso/

steve, could you please fetch them and put them on cdimage.d.o too?

The md5 sum on my copies is
fb51ac668ab182b4b4b4f08d3da6dc38 but that couldn't be verified.

correct.

I hold
down the "c" key on bootup, and it "tries" to boot, then ejects the disk
and proceeds to boot off the hard drive. Does this mean that I got TWO
bad copies, or burns, or ???

no idea; works well on my g4. how did excately you burn it?