Re: Has anyone built a workable and installable live cd using binaries from squeeze repositories?

On 04/19/2010 12:51 PM, surreal wrote:
I want to upgrade my live cd from Lenny binaries to latest squeeze
binaries.

it's better if you rebuild it (faster and cleaner), and assuming you have a decent config tree, it's just one switch anyway.

Has anyone tried to build a hdd installable and working live cd using
squeeze repos?

yes.

How long it will take before squeeze becomes mainstream
ie 'stable' ?

nobody knows, for lastest information see release.debian.org.