Re: Why is /live/image mounted rw?

not for me, it's ro as it should be and was always intentended to be.

Well, it's good to know that it's supposed to be ro. For the time being I've added a line in my rc.local file to remount it as read only and have been running it for about a week now this way (in ro mode) with no issues. I'm not quite sure why it's getting mounted rw, but it is. I booted the binary.img file with qemu to see if the problem was something related to my hardware/setup with the usb key but it's getting mounted rw in the binary.img as well. I would (could) produce my build options, etc..., here, but am thinking that a bug report by be a better place for this. Thoughts?

--
Romeo Theriault