Re: Why is /live/image mounted rw?

I decided to just test mounting the /live/image as ro to see if I would cause any problems. Thus far, one day in, it hasn't caused any issues and everything (i.e. live-snapshot) I've tested so far is working as expected. Still not sure why it's initially mounted rw. I'll let it run this way for a while and if it continues to work well in ro mode I'll file a bug report to see if it makes sense to have it turned to ro by default.