Re: live-helper: binary.iso wrong cpu.

On 03/04/2010 06:38 AM, lloyd@paisite.com wrote:
Hello,

hi,

I'm running Debian Lenny on an AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 710 Processor.

are you running amd64 or i386?

3.2 shows how to build an ISO image. Looked simple enough, so I thought I would give it a shot. All seems to go well until I test it in qemu. qemu tells me that it requires an x86-64 cpu, but detects i686.

have you build an am64 image or an i386 image? if you don't specify it manually (with lh config -a), you'll get the same architecture as the host system, and can directly run it with qemu.