FYI - odebian project

hello.

from : ligue odebi - www.odebi.org - france

Odebi is an association of users who intended to defend the fundamental rights on the Internet. Its name is a pun on "broadband".

today, 12/02/2010 at 15h, a few month after HADOPI, french parlement is going to do the bad choice for internet, in the way of china and iran : LOPPSI.

As a response, we will launch a new project : odebian ( odebi + debian ;-) ) at the address odebian.org

I work with debian live software to build an image for USB stick whith few software and configuration to provide a simple OS, for french, azerty user, with tools to protect Anonymity of our citizens.

Thats all. I just want to inform you. tell us if there is a problem, in the case you don't want that the name 'debian' or 'debian live' to be associate with our.

thank you for your attention.

sorry for my horrible way of speaking English !

++

thomas leclerc

be careful : this message was sent using free software.