Re: Squeeze live CD

Peer Schaefer wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi,

> "Images for lenny, squeeze and sid are working. [2010-02-03]"

that means that there are no basic issues with the archive so that
building a live system for those dists would fail.

> but I can't find the ISO image for a live CD of squeeze. Can anyone
> point me to the correct URL?

there are no official prebuild images for squeeze available yet, but
there will soon test-images availble as soon as the newer live-initramfs
has migrated to testing.

Regards,
Daniel