Re: Ubuntu E: Couldn't find package linux-image-2.6-486

Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM, rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com <mailto:rosea.grammostola@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    When building an Ubuntu Lucid (but also other versions) live cd
    with d-i, I get:

    E: Couldn't find package linux-image-2.6-486

    logfile:
    http://pastebin.com/m70457bad

    This problem is acknowledge by 'Cody'.

I don't get this issue myself but I looked at the code when Rosea brought it up to me and I see no reason why I shouldn't be getting it too. Clearly this require more investigation which I'll be happy to do if I can figure out how to reproduce this issue. Can you tarball your config and send it to me?
I've send the tarball, but I've still no feedback on the issue. I'm desperately looking for information and progress on this.

Regards,

\r