Re: custom fstab for live-cd (also after installation)

rosea grammostola wrote:
After booting I like to have this entry in my fstab of my live cd (without and/or after installation)

currently, you cannot force to an arbitrary content.

however, i fail to see why this specific one makes any sense:
none        /tmp    tmpfs   defaults        0       0

it's always good to not just state the thing you want to implement, but also why you want it and what you want to acchieve in the end.