Re: Method http has died unexpectedly

Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
I wonder what could cause this. I had removed all the files in build directory and it still happens

using broken proxies (apt-cacher*, apt-proxy, etc) is horribly broken and not supported, either use a real proxy (squid) or create a local mirror.

once you've fixed that, retry. if it still happens, report a bug against apt. this has nothing todo with live and there's nothing we can do about it here.