Re: Re: Suggestions for Debian Live Manual

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Charles D. Russell
<worwor@bellsouth.net> wrote:
 Richard Nelson wrote:

 To quote the manual, "This manual is intended as a community project
 and all proposals for improvements and contributions are extremely
 welcome. The preferred way to submit a contribution is to send it to
 the mailing list."

Ok committed a section id for the topic.

In retrospect my message looks a bit sharp. I apologize. I was taken aback by the prospect of learning git.