lh_binary_syslinux bug?

Hi,

using live-helper 1.0.5+20091022.063654, I get the following data as
the syslinux.cfg content (usb-hdd build):

include menu.cfg
default {$LIVE_DATA_PATH}/vesamenu.c32
prompt 0
timeout {$LH_SYSLINUX_TIMEOUT}

The built system, when booted, fails with:

  Could not find kernel image: {$LIVE_DATA_PATH}/vesamenu.c32

The only syslinux-related lh config I set is '--syslinux-timeout 4'.

I guess the recent commits about the syslinux menu system to be used
are guilty, but did not try to bisect it yet.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org>