Build directory not getting populated

# lh_config -b iso -a i386 --categories "main contrib non-free" -p xfce sec-
browser --hostname Banker --username banker

Results in a directory getting built but it seams to be empty.  Yes I do have
"show hidden files" enabled.

My test system is Debian Squeeze AMD64> Sun VirtualBox 3.0.8 r53138 > Debian
Squeeze i386

I have installed every thing stright from the repositories.  The Squeeze i386
is a pristine build.

I did build an additional package file in /usr/share/live-helper/lists called
"sec-browser" specifically for installing iceweasel mozilla-noscript and
mozilla-firefox-adblock
--
Torah!! what a trip