Re: live usb persistence

On Tuesday 13 October 2009, 15:42:47, Шварц Сергей Владимирович wrote:

> 2009/10/13 Marco Amadori <amadorim@vdavda.com>:
> > On Tuesday 13 October 2009, 14:40:13, Шварц Сергей Владимирович wrote:

> >> It boots, it works, but it doesn't save any changes to live-rw.
> > copy there the output of cat /proc/mounts, this could help, but:

> Please find output of cat /proc/mounts in attachement.

Seems fine and correct, if you create a file, like with "touch /root/testfile"
it does not shows on reboots?

Please file a bug report on the debian BTS after you tried with squeeze, and
please add detailed informations (like how to reproduce, on dmesg after
reboot, /var/log/live.log ...).

I'll try to reproduce it as soon as I'll have some spare time in my spare time
(kinda nesting, I know), so a bug entry will help this thing staying in my
todo list.

--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.