Using variables in package names + KDE package list

Hello,

In (your own) package list file you can use the following structure:
#if ARCHITECTURE amd64
ia32-libs
#endif

But can I also use ARCHITECTURE as part of a package name and if so, how?
Case in point: linux-headers-2.6-$(ARCHITECTURE)

I'm trying to make my own KDE4 live cd and noticed that /usr/share/live-helper/lists/kde-core fails
when specifying "-d squeeze" or "-d sid", since they both point to kde-core, which isn't a KDE4 meta
package, but kde-minimal is.

So I suggest that the contents of kde-core is to be rewritten as follows:
====================================
# /usr/share/live-helper/lists/kde-core - package list for live-helper(7)

## LH: KDE Core
#include <standard-x11>

#if DISTRIBUTION etch lenny
kde-core
#endif
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze sid
kde-minimal
#endif
kdm
desktop-base
Is #else also supported?

Note that when only having sid in your sources (for the chroot) won't let you install KDE4, you need
(2) packages from testing/squeeze as well. This is easily fixed by placing a testing.chroot file in
chroot_sources directory.

I've noticed that quite some "#if DISTRIBUTION" statements test for "lenny sid".
Doesn't it make more sense to test for "squeeze sid" instead?

Regards,
  Diederik