How to change username ?

How to change the default users full name in Debian Live? And, how to change the default name of system from 'debian' in d-i to something else?

No one answered about that visudo bug I reported. Is this a way of addressing a bug as a hidden feature, Microsoft style?

All the other linux distros I tried, including Ubuntu assign the first user all rights, then why do I have to use visudo in Debian?

Importantly, I am unable to explain this to non technical end users as everyone asked me that why do I need to use visudo.

Please help.

--
Harshad Joshi