How is the stable CD build?

Hello,

I've made a Dutch liveCD, but I see it is a bit different then the
English liveCD, there is e.g. no menu at the first "page". I've used the
version of live-helper what is in stable.

What is used to build the images on http://cdimage.debian.org/ ,
is it the stable version or is it the unstable version of live-helper?

To use the unstable-version you also need debootstrap or cdebootstrap
from backports. What do you use for the official images?

Do you simply use the package-list "gnome" for the gnome-CD?
When I use it, I don't get e.g. OpenOffice Calc, and this is still on
the official liveCD. Maybe you changed the package-lists for the
unstable version?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--