Re: Translating "Press F1 for help, or enter to boot:"

Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> When I startup my customized Dutch version of the live-CD I see as the
> first line: "Press F1 for help, or enter to boot:"
>
> Is it possible use a translation for that line?

yes. we're going to switch to use gfxboot soon, see the 'status of
gfxboot' mail from thursday on this list.

if you are in a hurry and cannot wait until gfxboot themes are in place:
 if you're building a 'static' syslinux config, you can translate the
files in /usr/share/live-helper/templates/syslinux/ to your language.

Regards,
Daniel