Re: [Fwd: Upcoming Lenny Point Release]

please don't reply-to all with a question that's specific for -live.

Michal Suchanek wrote:
> Is it feasible to get httpfs into Debian still?

not for lenny (introducing a new package to a release is not possible).
however, it can be uploaded to unstable, so that in time it will make it
into squeeze...

also, for lenny, backports an be provided.

> I intended to look at it some time in the near future.

whadar and you teamed up last year to fix upstream issues on it, what's
the state on that? have you a package ready, apart from the two things
listed? if so, where can i fetch it (dsc, diff.gz, orig.tar.gz)?

> Another issu is I am not a DD.

that's not a problem.