run from ram

Hello,

I was looking for some system that could easily be build onto Compact Flash and came on debian live. I've been able to create an img with the ld-helper stuff, so that's ok. Now, I'm specificaly looking for something minimal that could run entirely from RAM, and as the debian-live image is so "configurable" it would be very nice to use this one.

However, I don't seem to find any info on the exact booting / filesystem of the this live-image. Would anybody have some pointers for me?
If I'm totaly off here, alternatives are always welcome!

Regards,
JaSeyN