Re: KDE 4.2.x on Debian LiveCD [Can not mount /dev/loop0 (/live/image/filesystem.squashfs) on //filesystem.squashfs]

This is the error:
BOOT FAILED!

The Debian Live image failed to boot

Can not mount /dev/loop0 (/live/image/filesystem.squashfs) on //filesystem.squashfs

I think that the live-initramfs or squashfs packages are corrupted...

2009/6/10 Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>
David Francisco Tavárez wrote:
> I tried with testing repositories creating a
> "config/chroot_sources/live.binary" file and a
> "config/chroot_sources/live.chroot" file, but it can't boot properly:

that's the wrong approach. the target distribution is definied by
lh_config -d|--distribution.

apart from that: first, "can't boot properly" doesn't help, provide
*exact* information, otherwise nobody can help you. second, remember
that when you build testing, it's *testing* what you get. most of the
time it works, sometimes it doesn't.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email:          daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net