rapid-live 1.3.0-beta asterisk and asterisk-gui

Hi

I've just uploaded a beta of a newer version of our (Xorcom)'s live CD.

It is a live CD based on Debian Live with latest version of DAHDI
(replacement of Zaptel) and a pretty recent version of Asterisk. It is
intended mostly for our customers to test our hardware with.

ISO images are avialble from http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/
Current one is:

  http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/live-1.3.0-beta.iso

Extra stuff included there:

* Boots unattended: --syslinux-timeout 20
* Asterisk 1.6.1.0, dahdi-{linux,tools} - backport from Unstable.
* dahdi-firmware and dahdi-modules, which will hopefully get there soon
* asterisk-gui (ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/496258) as its PBX
* Apache as a web server
  - dwww with minor tweaks to be exposed outside, as I needed some
    specific package documents from there.
  - And a number of documents from the CD itself also served from apache
* openssh enabled
* ajaxterm (well, it works. Perhaps one day I should spend some time on
  packaging anyterm)
* rapid-tunneling (http://rapid-tunneling.wiki.sourceforge.net/) -
  another thing I need to move into Debian...
* A text-based console menu (using pdmenu) on consoles 1, 5 and 6.

I'm still not happy with the insecure defualt (see my previous post
regarding this issue), but can't think of any better alternative that
actually works unattended.

Another handy parameter: '--bootappend-live quiet' . Makes the boot
screen much more user friendly and makes errors more aparent. I still
get a few.

I hope to publish the extra packages and configuration soon.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com