Re: making a live debian rescue cd

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 08:15:54AM +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

> And if I'm successful to make it, how do I make it available for other to
> test on their machine and perhaps incorporated into the official Debian
> live?

What is "it"? The whole CD? This takes some resources.

The configuration to produce it? Should be quite simple.

The smaller the image is, the less resources it takes to produce it, and
the more chances that 'toram' will work. Having the image running from
ram is quite handy in a rescue scenario.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com