Re: customizing the isolinux/menu.cfg file

Greetings,

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES@oracle.com> wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Thanks for all the pointers today :-)
>
> I am a bit confused about how to edit the templates/syslinux/*  all I see in menu.cfg is a couple of things enclosed in brackets.
>
> Can I just create a menu.cfg that contains no substitution parameters?

Here is what I do from my config folder:

1. ) cp -R /usr/share/live-helper/templates.debian /templates

2.) Modify common file LH_TEMPLATES to:

LH_TEMPLATES="config/templates"

Now you can edit on the templates folder in your config directory. And
you may want to look at:

binary:# $LH_SYSLINUX_CFG: set custom syslinux configuration file
binary:LH_SYSLINUX_CFG=""

Also you can grep SYSLINUX in the config folder for all the options.

Hope this helps.