Re: new live concept

On Tuesday 21 April 2009, 19:32:53, Vito Tafuni wrote:

> i don't know if live-helper can do that...
> but I've talked with Marco Amadori and he will tell you

I didn't have any insight from him about those issues, and please do not cite
me instead of giving informations to those who gently ask you.

> for the *concrete* things i'll put online all the file asap so it'll be
> more "tangible" (gpll is still a work in progress)

It would be nicer if you had a shot at the online Manual [0]
 before imagining what Debian Live could not do that your system could.

[0] http://live.debian.net/manual/html/about.html#motivation

--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.