timezone

Hello,
I've fixed all my problems by formatting live-rw partition it seemd that it saved something in there and thats why some kernel switches didn't work, but have other problem... with timezone... im running sudo tzconfig, it says that i should use dpkg-reconfigure tzdata ... ok... sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata ... selecting place (Poland/Warsaw) and it does change the time... but... after reboot time is universal again... (im working in presistent mode!) ... any ideas why and how to change it permanently?
Best regards,
FlashT