Little help with configuration needed.

Hello,

I need little help with configuration... First of all... how do I prevent debian live from automatically logging in into "user" account and whats the "user" account password? Is it safe to delete this account and create new one to setup everything correctly? Is debian live safe as a server or should I set something up (except sudoers, to ask for a password, and correct sshd setting)? Is it ok to use NTFS harddrive for web server and mysql data?

Best regards,
FlashT