Persistent partitions not on the same device

	Hello Debian-live people,

  I've tried to setup a Debian-Live with persistent partitions, so
I built the Debian-live system, wrote the binary.img on a USB stick,
and then manually added two ext2 partitions on the left space of
USB stick, labeled 'live-rw' and 'home-rw', and booted it with the
'persistent' cmdline keyword.
  The system boots fine, the live-rw is mounted and works as expected,
but not the home-rw, with the following message in live.log :

Unable to find the persistent home medium

  Looking in live-initramfs's script/live code, I've found that the
device where is found live-rw (global persistent partition) is excluded
from home persistent partition's search.
  I don't understand well why, but as using a global persistent
partition let's the /home also persistent, I'll do it with only one
persistent partition.

  As a side note, I've noticed that we don't have a message telling
the system is using a global/home persistent partition, it could help,
couldn't it ?

	Fred.