language support

Hi,

How can I set the language for the live-cd to dutch?

What software packages should I install for a broad area of language support, e.g. as many languages as possible?

How does it work with the installer? If I want people to be able to choose their default language, should I already have those on my live-cd or does the installer download it from internet?

Is it also possible to change the country of the mirror of the default repo's?

Thanks in advance,

\d