Re: Echo_*_running functions in functions/echo.sh

Daniel Baumann escreveu isso aí:
> I'm using couple of shell functions for my personal, completely
> different things. To keeping track of things easier, I'm sharing a
> couple of files, such as echo.sh, between live-helper and my own stuff.
> Although it's dead code in live-helper, I'd like to keep it, as
> otherwise it gets a real mess with applying fixes/changes on both sides.

ok

> Apart from that.. you had a look at i18n stuff, i hope everything is
> alright?

Found some small issues:
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/terceiro-guest/live-helper.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/i18n

I tried to put one issue per commit, but I can squash them all as a
single "i18n review" commit if you prefer.

cheers,

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://people.softwarelivre.org/~terceiro/