Re: sudo enabled after install live-cd to hdd

Daniel Baumann wrote:
schoappied wrote:

I want users of my live-cd have the possibility to install the live-cd
and have sudo enabled, which also means the new user of the distro is
added to the sudo group.

use live-installer, and since you then are using d-i, you can let d-i
configure sudo access as you like it. there's also a preseeding option
for it.

Regards,
Daniel

Like this?

# $LH_ROOT_COMMAND: use sudo or equivalent
# (Default: empty)
LH_ROOT_COMMAND="sudo"

Does this also leave 'su' as it is e.g. the user is able to use su and sudo (I think that is the perfect situation or are there disadvantages?

Kind regards,

\r