Top posting and 72 characters per line?

Hi Daniel.

Just some questions/points about email posting etiquette: I have
read the article you pointed me to and I would just like to explain
why I top post and why sometimes my lines sometimes go over 72
characters. Firstly I work in a college for the blind, I make a distro
for the blind and most of the mailing lists I use insist on top posting
because if you are blind it takes for ever to read through all of the text
as blind users cannot just scan the message. So in the blind community
top posting is the recommended etiquette. Please take a look at the
Orca, Gnome Accessibility and Debian Accessibility lists if you don't
believe me!

I agree that I shouldn't have left the full quote in, that was just careless -
and on the question of 72 characters the e-mail client I use which is an
Outlook web access client from the college I work for doesn't automatically
mark the 72 character mark so I sometimes forget to insert returns, the only
other option is to guess, like I am doing now. So  I will do my best
to follow your preferred formatting when mailing to the debian-live list, but
please forgive if in my haste I fall back into my usual habits.

drbongo.